Find school forms, policies, and information.
- Career Advising Policy
- Career & Technical Education Program Information
- Child Find Policy
- Child Safety Guide
- Dress Code Policy
- Missing Child Emergency Response Guide
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Notice Regarding Release of Information
- School Calendar 2019-20
- School Handbook 2019-20
- Wellness Policy
- Annual Progress Report 2017-18
- Jon Peterson Special Needs Scholarship
- Medicaid Annual Notification Letter
- Ohio Autism Scholarship
- OH School Report Card 2018
- School Board Calendar 2019-20
- School Supply List K-3
- School Supply List 4-8
- Semi-Annual Incidents Report - June 2019
- St. Aloysius (Sponsor) Annual Report 2017-18
- Weather-Related School Closing Information
- Wellness Policy Committee
Like public schools, our school is measured by the state through annual, standardized examinations. Our goal is for optimum scoring that is reflective of the exceptional learning that occurs at Hope Academy Northcoast every day. Parents can help by ensuring that students take testing seriously, attend school each day, receive extra encouragement, plenty of rest, and adequate nutrition.
Hope Academy Northcoast is open to all students and committed to supporting at-risk students and their families.
Please contact Jessica Garton, Director of Special Education and Child Find Contact, if you have children who may have a disability and need special education at 216-750-1208 or email email@example.com.